Saturday 19 May 2012

Ruffles & Ribbons

Hello...
I have not made a shaped card in a long time & when I saw the ICR's new challenge I thought of giving it a try... 
Cards & creations with ruffles have been popping up in the blogosphere everywhere...
I wanted to use ruffles in my card...
I love Pink & I love Ruffles... So I combined both in this card..
I made 3 layers of pink crepe ruffles for the skirt  & then added a satin ribbon with a bow at the top ....the top is decorated with quilled flowers & polka dots...
I used pearl white 3D outliner to make the polka dots..


 The skirt looks very pretty in person...

 If you are my regular reader you may have noticed that these days I love to make matching envelopes... I decorate the envelopes with some of the elements from the card...This card is no exception... I decorated its envelope with the pink crepe ruffle, ribbon & polka dots...

I think they look very pretty & cute together.. :) 


Supplies Used :
Tissue Tape


Entering in :-
ICRC17 - Shaped creations + anything in & around home


Thanks for stopping by... :)

2 comments :

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...