Tuesday 3 July 2012

Gift Set for a Friend's Anniversary

Hello...

I recently met one of my school friends after a gap of 11 years...
It was so much fun.... We chatted for hours....
She told me her 2nd wedding anniversary is in few days...
& she likes handmade stuff so I made 1 small gift set for her...

I kept  red & black theme for the gift set.

The size of the gift box is approximately 4 x 4 x 1 inch. The top is decorated with tile punched black CS & quilled flower to match the design of the tile punch. The side is punched with MS Doily Lace Punch. I added some black pearls & black ribbon to decorate the sides...

The envelope is also handmade ... I embossed it with swirls embossing folder & made a belly band with tile punched black CS strip.

The card is made with the largest & 2nd largest die from Nestabilities label 4.

decorated it with quilled Malaysian Flower & some black pearls...

Here is the open box with all the contents inside....


I made a Post-it-Notes Fridge Magnet in red & black for her..
The red panel is made with embossing & acrylic distressing technique...

I embellished it using  Quilled Malaysian flower some white pearls & a black ribbon...
When she saw my quilled pieces she loved the ladybugs so I thought of making ladybug bookmarks for her...
They are coated with glossy sealant to make them waterproof & sturdy...

Hope you all enjoyed my little gift set...
Thanks for visiting...

P.S. - Don't forget to check my next post on 5th July....
Trust me you don't want to miss it.... :)

10 comments :

  1. Very lovely work Nupur. The color combo is also superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red and Black is always eye catchy. Love especially the ladybug. It's super cute! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very attractive creation.
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is gorgeous gift set ..i like the red and black theme you have worked out...your box looks so beautiful...i really love this idea of creating a gift set..TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work dear.. Your friend would feel super special after seeing such gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply lovely Nupur! Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow this is sooo adorable, I'm sure she loved it!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very thoughtful, nupur.
    I’m worried about the pressure it would put on her husband. How do you beat THIS for a 2nd anniv gift? Diamonds?
    A Mediterranean cruise?
    A serenaded dinner?
    Either way, you win! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful, I love the red and black combo!

    Happy Quilling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely gift idea. you are great. like the color combo and evrything.what is the size of the u-pin you have used.

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...