Sunday 29 July 2012

Look What I Got As Rakhi Gift This Year.... :D

Hello...

Few days back I got a mail from itsy-bitsy that they are having a grand sale in their stores located in Banglore & Delhi...
Luckily for me my mom was going to Delhi during that period :D
& she bought soooooooo many crafts stuffs for me.... :D
& I got an early Rakhi gift this year.... :D

Embossing Folders from Cuttlebug & Itsy-Bisy
Dies from Cuttlebug & Conture Creations
MDF Letters
Patterned Papers
Felt Sheets
Corrugated Sheets
Some more patterned papers
Chenille Stems, Binder Rings, Rhinestones, Olfa paper cutter, Black foam tape, Thermocol Balls, Google eyes, assorted ribbons pack

She also got many full size handmade sheets, Cardstocks, metallic sheets etc...

I am itching to use all these stuff....
I will share some of my new creations using these in my upcoming posts....  :)
So stay tuned...

5 comments :

  1. WOW she has bought the whole shop!! I can see nearly the complete range of embossing folders from Itsy bitsy!! Moms are the best isnt it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is just amazing...such generous Rakhi gift i have to say...Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, lucky, lucky you.
    you've definitely done some wonderful things with your life to deserve all this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly an amazing haul...I love love the embossing folders you got!! and to see you've already used it!! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...