Friday 27 July 2012

Raksha Bandhan

Hello...

Another quick post to share my preparations for Rakhi this year....

I took some small white envelopes & decorated them with punched paper strips in co-ordinating colours with the rakhis ...





These are small 1.5 inch square envelopes for roli & akshat... 
I recycled an old wedding card to make thse cute envies....
The wedding card had Champagne colour on one side & metallic maroon on other side... 
I made the envelope with the lighter side...
I used tile punch on the dark side & cut out a square ... then pasted it on the envelope..

Rakhis to be sent out....

Rakhis for my kid brothers...
They have reached their destination & both of my brothers loved them...
Infact one of them was ready to tear off the angry bird off the rakhi & keep it in his collection... hehehe....   :)

1 comment :

  1. GREAT publish and impressive in turn …will bear a try all the tips..Thanks……

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...