Wednesday 28 November 2012

Stamping

Helloooo Everyone....

Its been a long time since I last posted on my blog....
& the reason is that my PC's monitor stopped working few days before Diwali...
& because of the festive season & Mumbai band after that I couldn't get it fixed...
After that I finally found someone to repair it ..
But unfortunately he couldn't get the replacement for the damaged part even after a week...
So finally we had to buy a new monitor...
It is 22 inch Led Monitor from LG...    :)
& now I can again work on my PC.... Surf the Net... Relish all the wonderful creations in blogoland ...
Post on my Blog... Connect with you all....
Its such a relief ... Have I told you....I Love my PC...  :D

Anyways... I did a lot of crafting in the past 2 weeks ...
& I will share them with you all as soon as I do the photoshoot & watermark my photographs...
I was not even able to click images as the memory of my camera was almost over & I couldn't transfer the pix to my PC...

Till then here is a card I made sometime ago...

Its my first attempt at colouring stamped images with Pencil colours...



Entering in:
The ItsyBitsy K-I-S-S Challenge

Supplies Used :
Tissue Tape



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...