Wednesday 2 April 2014

Always Remember

Hello friends...

Has it ever happened to you that you have to write a note & you can't find a pen or paper...
I had faced this in the past but after I started using my magnetic post-it-notes I always know where to find something to write my little notes or add to my grocery list... :)

When my last  post-it-note got over I decided to make a new one instead of refilling it... small perks of being a crafter... I get to make & use new  things :D

So here is the new design that I made... 
I have used a die cut pattern paper & chipboard for my base ... I used 2 strips cut from magnetic sheet on the back.. I wanted to make it a little inspirational so I die cut a card stock with a medium sized die from Fancy Labels 2 Die, inked it & stamped the sentiment from Everyday Greetings... This is a great stamp set with some great paragraph sentiments for various occasions...

I needed a place for my pen so that I don't have to go searching for a pen everytime I had to jot down something...
I decided to hang the pen with the help of a ribbon... I punched a small hole in the top corner, threaded the ribbon through it & used a pearl brad to secure it & also to hide the hole...
I have threaded a pearl through the other end of the ribbon & secured with a knot.. this helps to hang my pen nicely ... & it can fit any size as long as the have this clip thing  :D

 I love flowers so I decorated it with a die cut flourish corner, some flowers & string of pearls.
I can easily use another post-it-note to refill this when it gets over.. or create a new one if I get bored with this one  ;)

I hope you like my little project





1 comment :

  1. This is lovely Nupur. I really like it when its functional and creative at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...