Wednesday 3 February 2016

Lots of Floral Cards and a Special Request

Hello friends...
Welcome to Heartfelt Wednesday... 

Heartfelt creations has announced their next DT call & if you would like to be a part of their design team then please visit their blog for more information. This also means that they have to decide who will continue on the design team from the current designers. They will be decided by your votes. You can click here: http://hcgo.co/DesignTeamVoting2016 and submit your vote. 

I love to work with this amazing company. If you like my work & want me to continue on this team then please do vote for me & 4 of my teammates. 

When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on February 19th, 2016. 

Moving on to today's card... I got the Arianna Lace Die last month & I am loving it... 


 Have you noticed my leaves... This time I shaped them differently than i usually do & I love the end result...


Some of you might have seen this pic on my Instagram & Heartfelt Creations facebook page...
Here is where they were used...
I made a total of 8 cards of similar design with little variations... 

I hope you liked my work & would vote for me to continue as a designer for this wonderful company..

Thanks a lot... :)


3 comments :

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...