Friday 3 June 2016

You are Fintastic

Hello friends,
Welcome to Heartfelt Creations inspiration post...
Sorry for the delay in posting this weeks card... We are in the middle of shifting to a new place so all my time these days goes in packing our stuff ... & when I get a little time from that I craft...
 My craft room is almost packed... except for some bare essentials for my current project...
I will be scheduling most of my June posts as I won't have internet access for few days till we get the internet connected.
So enough of my blabbering... Lets move on to my card for today...

I made a cute shaker card with the porthole stamp from Under the Sea Collection
20160530_000245


20160530_000303

I love shaker cards... maybe I should start making them more... what do you think...?
Nupur

3 comments :

  1. Definitely make more!!! This is fabulous - love those little pearls on the porthole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cornelia... I love adding pearls on my creations... 😊

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Cornelia... I love adding pearls on my creations... 😊

      Delete

Hi thanks for dropping by and having a look at my blog. Your comments are much appreciated. Hugs. Nupur...